Reports, Books, and Articles
- Austin J, Stevenson H, Wei-Skillern J. 2006. Social and Commercial Entrepreneurship: Same, Different, or Both? ENTREPRENEURSHIP THEORY AND PRACTICE 30(1): 1
- Cohen B, Winn M. 2005. Market imperfections, opportunity and sustainable entrepreneurship. Journal of Business Venturing
- Dees JG. 2003. Sector-Bending: Blurring Lines Between Nonprofit and For-Profit. Society 40(4): 16-27
- Dixon SEA, Clifford A. 2007. Ecopreneurshipa new approach to managing the triple bottom line. Journal of Organizational Change Management 20(3): 326-345
- Figge F, Hahn T. 2004. Sustainable Value Added. Measuring Corporate Contributions to Sustainability Beyond Eco-Efficiency. Ecological Economics 48(2): 173-187
- Hudnut P, Bauer T, Lorenz N. 2006. Appropriate Organizational Design: A hybrid business model for technology transfer to the developing world.
- Laszlo C. 2003. The Sustainable Company: How to Create Lasting Value Through Social and Environmental Performance. Island Press.
- Posner EA, Malani A. 2006. The Case for For-Profit Charities. The University of Chicago Law School.
- Reis T.K. 2003. Blurred Boundaries and Muddled Motives: A World of Shifting Social Responsibilities. W.K. Kellogg Foundation.
- United Nations. 2005. Investing in Development: A Practical Plan to Achieve the Millennium Development Goals. New York